Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Project development

Five years hardware development experience, master the Analog and Digital circuits. strong ability of learning new knowledge. more circuits module, PCB, RF,ARM, MCU, components and mechanical experience, Familiar the laser driver and laser receiver circuits design; familiar the electronics measurement equipment; more project management experience; familiar the embedded software development. master the professional EDA tool and fluently English communication.nike trainer
Career Objective:
Project manager,Project development,Curcirts design,manufacturing manager, technical support. I've just finish my Master programme with distinction degree in marketing and financial service in the University of Exeter in UK. Over the past two summers I have completed internships with bank of china and financial department in Chinese oriental food corporation. My experiences have provided me with a detailed knowledge of financial institutions and financial department have enhanced my interest in pursuing a finance and investment career. Moreover, I am a candidate of CFA and level 1passed!
Career Objective:cheap authentic nfl jerseys
i would like tonike shox work in finance department, however, i also can work in other department, i would like to learn new things. anywaycheap nike shoes, i want to be a top manager after several years working, nike shoesI'll try my best to devote all my energy on working!never having to say you're sorry
There is no crying
friends or enemies






No comments:

Post a Comment